Thursday, April 7, 2022

Reflection!

The portfolio project is over and I'm not quite sure how to feel about it. 

I am proud of my short film, and though this last week was very hectic as I tried to scramble everything together, I am a little sad that it has officially ended. Well, at least the creation part as we will be critiquing soon. There are many things that I wish I could have improved on, but I would like to take this post a different direction than I had originally planned. 

If I haven't made it known before, I value Media Studies in a way you can't even imagine. AS online last year was really the only thing keeping me motivated throughout the school. And it's not just because of what we learned during it. Of course, the topics we learned in class helped greatly, but at the end of the day, it was my peers and my teacher who really held me afloat. The environment in class last year as well as this year was an environment like no other. I've made countless friendships because of classes before, but in Media Studies, and this feels cliche to say, it really does feel like we are a tight-knit family. Even if you aren't close with someone, people always tried their best and went out of their way to help and support you. It's truly amazing. 

It's a bittersweet moment for me to end this project. Apart from me wishes it could go on forever. But alas, all things, including my last high school year, come to an end. 

I would like to thank you wonderful teacher who I've had for three years for pushing me to take your class. I've already expressed this to you before but your class has genuinely been my favourite class during my entire high school career (and you've been my favourite teacher throughout it all). 

I would also like to thank any of my blog stalking classmates. If you're reading this, I love you, I'm glad we were able to have a class together. 

Goodbye for now, 

Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment