Sunday, February 13, 2022

Brainstorming

Since the last post, I have come a long way in the brainstorming process. In fact, I actually had developed a full idea even before my Rough Start blog but I was just too afraid to bring it up in case I changed my mind. 

As of right now, I am deciding to stick with the short story package portion of the portfolio project. Though this is a frightening decision, the idea that I thought of has been growing in my mind, and the more time I spend thinking of the project, the larger it grows and the more attached to it I become. 

Here's what you don't see behind the scenes: 


I already have multiple blog posts in my drafts where I've been jotting down notes and things I've researched throughout these past few days. None of them are finished as every day I jot down any small concepts, thoughts, and research I may come through. At the moment within these drafts, I have a series of links, bullet points and various images. 

I've also begun writing a script since, as I've mentioned before, I'm more of a visual learner. The script has been allowing me to properly organize the scattered thoughts and images I have and see in my head of the short film I'll be developing. 


Now you may be wondering: What is this grand idea that you suddenly have from one blog post to another? 

Well, you'll just have to wait till one more blog post to find out

(P.S enjoy the small sneak peek on this post <3 )

No comments:

Post a Comment