Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Filming Day 2

Yesterday afternoon I met up with Maya and her sister Amber at Markham Park to film the next scene in Elle qui Pleure. 

There were couple of complication we faces, the biggest one being the afternoon sun. Since the sim was directly above, Maya’s hair was casting a lot of shadows over her face. Because if this Im not sure I’d be able to use some of the shots I took, however, despite this I do think that the majority of the shots turned out good so I do have something to work with. 

Maya and Amber 

The scene that we shot was the one where the main character meets the weeping woman. Since Maya portrays both the protagonist and the woman in the painting, we enlisted the help of her sister who looks a lot like her to take the place of a double. 

I also had the opportunity to take the last reference picture I need, which means that hopefully with a bit of an all nighter I can finish the painting today. Hopefully. 

The reference photo 

No comments:

Post a Comment