Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Group Meeting + Filming Schedule

Yesterday during class we had the amazing opportunity of doing group meetings! Last year's group meetings helped me greatly with my film opening so I was really excited to be able to talk to and get ideas from my peers for the short film. My biggest concern going into the group meeting was that I was afraid that my idea was simple and not well developed. I thought that there might have not been enough action between the part where the girl finds the apple to when she encounters the weeping woman. 

Overall my group mates assured me that my idea was a really compelling one. However, they said that if I really felt I should add anything suggested that the main character could have another element that guides her throughout the forest. With this advice I decided to have a glinting light pique her curiosity, guiding her to run into the tree and then the weeping girl. 

Shot List

Tomorrow afternoon will be my first day filming with Maya and my friend Logan who I worked with the music video last year. In order to prepare for this, I wrote down a shot list of everything I wanted to shoot, as well as getting all of the props and equipment together.

No comments:

Post a Comment