Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Filming Locations

 There are two primary settings where Elle qui Pleure takes place in. The first one is a museum/exhibit where the main character first finds the painting. The second is for the scenes that take place inside the painting which would consist of an outdoorsy location that has many trees and a grassy clearing. 

For the outdoors location I think the best place I have in mind would be Tree Tops Park
as there is a large variety of locations we can film such as shaded areas filled with tree coverings and areas that are more grassy and open. 

Tree coverage location
Grassy clearing location

While thinking about possible locations for the film, the location for the exhibit room when compared to the outdoorsy scene was objectively harder to think of. I'm still not entirely sure what options I even have when it comes to filming this scene however as of right now I think my best bet is the activity room in our local library. 

The library every year hosts student painting exhibits in this activity room so I am hoping that considering I am a student and have had paintings there in the past that the library staff would allow me to film there. I plan on getting into contact with the library hopefully either tomorrow or Thursday and ask if it would be possible but if I'm being completely honest, my hope isn't at its highest right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment