Thursday, March 17, 2022

Filming Day

Today was officially the first filming day for Elle qui Pleure! For the most part, everything went smoothly. Maya, Logan, and I drove to Tree Tops in order to get the shots I listed in the image in yesterday's post. I was able to get all of them, however, I was hoping that I'd be able to film the scene where the main character encounters the weeping woman but for that, we need Maya's sister. There were also some complications such as light rain and my idea with the apple tree didn't necessarily work out. The tape I had brought wasn't strong enough to stick to the uneven surface of the apple stem, so in the end, I decided to have the apple just lay on the floor as that was the best I could do. 

Filming behind the scenes

Me looking at the shot list

Overall I think everything went smoothly. We didn't use some of the equipment such as the gimbal Maya brought and also my tripod as most of the shots I felt was just easier to get handheld. The use of the props such as the apple and the red paint also went really well if we ignore the slight change in ideas. I'm pretty satisfied with the shots I got, the plan now is to get the painting done, start editing, and film the last two scenes 

No comments:

Post a Comment