Friday, March 25, 2022

New Schedule

There are sixteen days till the portfolio project is due and it is safe to say that I am kinda freaking out. I am officially saying the infamous line "a lot to do, not a lot of time to do it." In order to attempt to calm my anxieties, I've decided to write another schedule to make sure I keep a level head and don't succumb to the pressure of having to finish. 

As of right now, there is A LOT left to do. Some of which include finishing shooting, editing the film, editing music, creating a postcard, and finishing the social media portion. It is safe to say that my time during the following two weeks will be fully dedicated to this (which isn't great news for my seven other classes). 

Once again. this schedule includes both my media studies and outside responsibilities. The media studies portion win be bolded. 

Monday:

  • Shoot the "encounter" scene
  • Take a new reference picture
  • do work for English
  • do work for french
Tuesday
  • Start looking through the clips I have
  • Finish the painting 
  • possibly varnish if dry (probably won't be)
  • Blog
  • Schedule a day to film museum scene
Wednesday 
  • Do any work for English +french
  • Look into music 
  • Look into fonts 
  • Edit clips 
  • varnish painting if already haven't
Thursday
  • Edit clips
  • Create postcard 
  • create poster
  • transition the scenes posting to promotion posting
  • edit music 
Friday
  • Grad bash (realistically wont be doing work)
Saturday
  • Catch up on work missed
  • More editing
Sunday
  • editing

No comments:

Post a Comment