Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Quick Photoshoot

 As planned in the schedule, yesterday afternoon Maya and I were able to take the reference photo I'll be using to start sketching the painting. Everything went smoothly besides the fact that I forgot my camera batterie as well as my SD card so I was unable to use to camera when taking the photo. Because of this and also the fact that Maya had her hair up, we will be retaking the photo sometime in the near future. 

Despite this predicament we still decided to feign a behind the scenes image of me taking her picture with my camera for a possible social media post. I'm not sure I like the composition and also the angle we took the behind the scenes picture so I might not end up suing it but I'll decide once playing around with it in photoshop. 

behind the scenes

I think the picture turned out really well actually. If we do end up taking a new reference photo I would try to change the angle to a higher one and also make sure that the lighting is good. 

The Photo!
Once I get back from the trip (or later today if I get done with packing early) I'll start sketching the piece as well as work on the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment