Sunday, March 13, 2022

This Week in a Recap + Plans

Apologies for the mostly non-project related blog post but as I mentioned in last Sunday's blog from Thursday to Saturday I went on a state competition for French where we proceeded to DOMINATE. After winning various superiors (blue ribbon) as well as two judges' choices and jeopardy, Cypress Bay ranked first in our section. I'm super proud of not only every member of our team but also myself as I was extremely anxious for presenting my painting due to my stage fright but in the end, it turned out AMAZING as I got the highest ranks from both of the judges meaning I won a blue ribbon. It was incredibly fun and I'm so glad I was able to experience the competition during my senior year.


The team

My painting

Trophies + ribbons

As for the project, this week I'll be filming the inside painting scene as well as finishing the week so that I can film the part that it is in as soon as possible. Along with this, I also plan to make more social media posts as well as start designing the postcard though I'll only be able to truly finish it once I film the exhibit scenes. Good news! Both Maya and Maria were amazing friends and offered me places to film the scene in the museum which means that I'm saved and will just have to pick the location and start filming once the painting is done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment