Monday, March 21, 2022

Props & Equipment

 Now that we've officially filmed the first scene for this year's portfolio project I decided to make complete props and equipment list! 

1. The Painting! 

This one is not surprising as it is the centrepiece of the entire film

2. The Red Apple

Unfortunately, I did not get a picture of the apple before my cat ruined it (Don't worry, it was unscathed for the filming process 


3. Pamphlet and/or Sketchbook


These would be used during the museum scene for the main character to hold as she walks around


4. Other Paintings/decorations

I won't be getting any props specifically for the film but rather I will manipulate and utilize items I have at home and in the set location to create a museum ambience. 

5. Red Paint
To be used to enforce the illusion that the character is in the painting

 6. Canon t7i + 17-50mm Sigma lens

I will be using/have used my camera and lenses that I own to film the shots 

7. Tripod 
The tripod will specifically come in handy when filming the stop motion portion


8. Ring light

The last piece of equipment I have used and will be using is my ring light. I purchased it last year when filming the opening 

No comments:

Post a Comment