Sunday, March 6, 2022

Schedule

This week I'll be going to a state french competition on Thursday which means that I really have to organize myself if I want to get any work done. Now, I've never had the best track record when it comes to staying focused and though I've come a long way in improving this I still need all of the help I can get. This is why I decided to make a schedule of sorts for myself and publish it here in hopes that It'll force me to actually stick with it. To make things easier I've bolded everything related to the portfolio project.

Sunday:

  • Publish this blog post
  • Finish comp French painting ✔
  • Work on Global essay
  • Read Heart of Darkness

Monday

  • Work on the presentation for french comp
  • Publish stop motion blog
  • Read Heart of Darkness
  • Worksheet for Heart of Darkness
  • Work on essay for Global

Tuesday

  • Publish stylistic editing blog 
  • Take reference photo of Maya
  • Math homework (if any)
  • Finish essay for Global
  • Do laundry

Wednesday 

  • Publish blog of the photoshoot on tuesday

  • start catching up on assignments (probably not)
  • Pack!

Thursday

  • Competition
  • Work on blog (maybe)
Friday
  • Work on blog (if I didn't thurs)
Sunday
  • Do all of the homework I've missed 
  • Work on blog (if I haven't already)
  • Fix the frame for the painting 
  • Sketch the portrait

I plan on shooting the majority of the scenes during the following week of the 13th-19th as I'll have an extra set of hands and a means of transportation during this time. I'm sure I can film the scenes that take place inside the painting however I am a little concerned about finding a place to film the exhibit scene. If I can't find anywhere I might end up having to change the narrative of the story a bit in order to maybe have the scene take place in my house or some other location available to me. This scene also relies heavily on the painting so during this week I'll make sure to divide my time between painting, filming, and editing the footage I already have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment